Sunday, March 20, 2016

Peace on Earth for Christmas Card Challenges

Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and this week we have a photo challenge for you.



For my card I embossed the SU Crumb Cake layer with Darice Snowflake Background EF, and then swiped my Whisper White Craft Ink pad over it to highlight the snowflakes.  I matted it on a Soft Suede mat cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 20. I die cut 3 layers each with the Maryanne Snowflake from Simon Says Stamp, and layered them for more dimension and sturdiness.  The sentiment from Inspired by Stamping Festive Frames is stamped in Soft Suede ink and punched with the SU Window Punch.

Now hop over to Christmas Card Challenges and check out all the great cards by the designers.  I hope you will play along with us this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Simple yet stunning, a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those white snowflakes look so pretty on the kraft and the narrow frame shows off the design beautifully! Have a great week, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing JoAnn. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a fun challenge...I really like the colors. Your snowflakes on kraft are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi JoAnn. Love the deckle edging on the matte Swiping the embossed piece has made the snow flakes pop .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.