Thursday, December 3, 2015

Warm Birthday Wishes

Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time our "Toppings" options is to use a holiday stamp on your birthday card.


For my card I used this cute MFT Presents for You image (sorry, it has been discontinued), stamped on X-Press It Blending Card.  I colored her with Copics and paper-pieced her coat and hat.  I added a mixture of Flower Soft and Fun Flock to the hat brim, pompom, and the bottom of her coat.  I used MFT Happy Banner and Holiday Hugs Snowman sets for the sentiment.  I masked parts of each sentiment before inking and stamping.  I used Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Scallop Ovals to cut the image and mat.  The image panel and sentiment are mounted with foam tape.  The DSP is from Pebbles Yours Truly 6x6 pad.  The card base is Coredinations Heavy White Card.

I hope you will hop over to Seize the Birthday and check out all the fabulous cards by our surprise party guest and the design team.  I hope you will join us.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. This such a sweet winter birthday card, JoAnn! I love the "fur" trim on her hat and coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable JoAnn, and you have coloured this little cutie so beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.