Thursday, December 17, 2015

Seize the Birthday - Red & White

Welcome to a new challenge at Seize the Birthday.  This time our "toppings" option is to use Red & White on your birthday card.

For my card I used some older gingham paper by Making Memories, SU Real Red and Coredinations Heavy White Card.  The scallop red mat is cut with a die from My Favorite Things Blueprints 20 set.  The flower from SU You've Got This was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Promarkers.  The sentiment is from SU Birthday Blossoms.  I fussy cut the flagged ends, shaped it and mounted it with foam tape in the middle.  The flower panel is also mounted with foam tape.

Now check out all my teammates fabulous creations over at Seize the Birthday.
 I hope you play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.  I appreciate it when you take time to leave a comment.  They mean so much to me.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Two of my favorites, red gingham and a red flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty JoAnn! Hope you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.