Sunday, October 18, 2015

Merry Monday #175

Good morning friends.  This is my card for the Merry Monday #175 challenge - use a moose on your card.  I searched through my stamps and did not have a single moose stamp so I used my Silhouette  Studio and printed this adorable moose.  It is a Print & Cut image, but I fussy cut it myself.  It is mounted with foam tape to an MFT Stitched Circle die cut.  The mats are Recollections Black CS and the card base and white circle are Coredinations Heavy White CS.  The red  DSP is from The Paper Studio A Very Merry Christmas 6x6 pad and the green is from Echo Park The Story of Christmas 6x6 pad.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Great minds work alike! I almost used this image but went with another one from the same company.
    Great job on your design and choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silhouette to the rescue!! Don't ya love the Silhouette? What a cute moose too! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little moose are so cute but throw a santa hat on it's head and now it's absolutely adorable!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, and so cute. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable moose, JoAnn! Wonderful Christmas colors and lovely papers! Thanks for sharing him with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and I like your choice of DSP JoAnn. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.