Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Baby Mini Album

WARNING:  this post is loaded with photos.  Hope you don't mind looking.  A friend asked me to post photos of this baby album I was requested to make.  The cover is made from chipboard and is 6-1/2 by 6-1/2.  The spine is 3" wide.  I used paper from Echo Park Boy Bundle of Joy.  Most of the embellishments are from the paper pack, except for the stars and "Our" on the cover, which were cut with my Cricut. 
Front cover of album.

Inside front cover and first page. The white and brown corner embellishments were cut with Lalaland Crafts Filigree Corner die. The name was cut with my Cricut.

Flaps on first page opened.

Second and third pages.

Flaps opened on third page.

Fourth and fifth pages.

Flaps opened on fourth page.

Sixth and seventh pages

Flaps opened on seventh page.

Eighth and nineth pages.

Tenth and eleventh pages.

Flaps opened on tenth page.

Flaps opened on eleventh page.

Twelfth page and inside back cover.

Waterfall Photo mats opened on twelfth page.

Outside back cover.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed looking at my creation.  I got a lot of the ideas from watching different You Tube videos.


2 comments:

  1. OMG!! This is AMAZING JoAnn!! My niece just had her baby a few weeks ago and his name is Parker, and her theme was a jungle theme!! Man, I should have asked you to make a duplicate!! LOL!! I love this! I know the recipient must be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is so special, JoAnn! What a wonderful way to record this baby's milestones!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.