Thursday, August 13, 2015

Seize The Birthday - Things That Fly

Happy Thursday friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time we have the "Toppings" option of using something that flies.


I used this cute airplane and banner from Close to My Heart's Lifting Spirits.  I stamped it in Momento Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Promarkers.  I fussy cut the plane and banner out and adhered them with foam tape.  The panel is cut with Lil' Inkers Side Stitched Rectangle Dies.  I used Taylored Expressions Cloud Border Die as a mask and sponged the clouds with lt. blue ink and mounted the panel with foam tape.  The sentiment is from SU Something to Celebrate.  The DSP is from Carta Bella Boy Oh Boy 6x6 pad, matted with SU Real Red CS.  The card base is Coredinations Heavy White CS.

Now hop on over to Seize the Birthday and see what my teammates have created to inspire you.  I hope you will play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the plane with the birthday banner! FAB card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design and I love how our plane has the 'star' on it that ties in with background paper! Fun card, JoAnn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and festive, JoAnn! Great paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.