Sunday, August 23, 2015

Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes

Good morning friends.  This week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges is "Anything Goes".  I chose to make a center step card (I haven't made one in quite awhile).

I used SU Real Red CS and Recollection DSP.  The image from Flourishes Christmas Candles is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card.  I did a little coloring with Promarkers and cut it out with Lil' Inkers Stitched Rounded Rectangles.  The sentiment is from SU Contempo Christmas (retired) and punched with a retired SU punch.  The image panel and sentiment panel are mounted with foam tape.  I added 2 homemade enamel dots and my card was done.

Since I used red, lt.green, and darker green (in the leaves around the candle), I am going to enter this in the Merry Monday Christmas challenge.

Now check out all the fabulous creations by my teammates over at Christmas Card Chalenges.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty candle with the soft glow around the flame! I love the center step card! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the candle and the design of your card, JoAnn! SO pretty!!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, JoAnn. The image is beautiful and your striped paper is so perfect for the challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.