Sunday, August 9, 2015

Christmas Card Challenges #36 - Anything Goes

Good morning friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and this week it is "Anything Goes", of course it has to be Christmas.


This is a quick and simple card.  I used MFT Whip Cream CS for the base and oval panel embossed with a Darice Snowflake EF and sponged light blue ink over the embossed snowflakes.  The DSP is some older retired SU Christmas paper and the mats are SU Real Red CS.  The snowman and sentiment are stickers from Echo Park Jingle All The Way.  I mounted them with foam tape for more dimension.

Now check out all the fabulous cards by my teammates over at Christmas Card Challenges.  I hope you will join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the super cute snowman and the embossed layer behind him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this doesn't look like a sticker. I thought you'd stamped and fussy cut! A super cute card! I love that it's quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great festive card JoAnn and the snowman is such a cute focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sensational, JoAnn! Just look at how that sweet snowman is holding out his arms to get a great big holiday hug from someone and just think how tickled I am to be that someone! Thank you so much for sending this delightful stripey card to me for Christmas! I send back lots of love and best wishes!! Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.