Thursday, July 30, 2015

Seize the Birthday - Embossing

Good morning friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time we have the "Toppings" option of using any kind of embossing on your birthday project.


My card base and all the white panels are Coredinations Heavy CS.  The large white mat is embossed with Su Decorative Dots EF.  I used SU Pistachio Pudding for the mats.  The large green mat is cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 20.  The circle and mat are Spellbinders Classic Circles and Petite Scalloped Circles dies.  The sentiment from SU Beautiful Birthday (retired) is embossed with SU Black embossing powder.  I did some paper-piercing around the sentiment.  The flowers are from MFT Spring Tulips and fussy cut (as I don't have the matching dies YET).  The smaller flower was overstamped with the matching stamps, but the larger oene was colored with SU Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Canteloupe inks and my waterbrush marker.   I mounted the flowers with tiny strips of foam tape. 

Now check out all the great cards my teammates at Seize the Birthday have created to inspire you.  I hope you will join us.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Pretty tulips, JoAnn! You know I love that embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. I love the white embossed background, it gives your card a nice crisp look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.