Thursday, July 23, 2015

JUSGS #302 AND MFTWSC238

Hello friends.  I was able to do a birthday card combining 2 challenges:  Just Us Girls #302 color week and My Favorite Things #238 sketch challenge.  Here's my card.

My card base and sentiment panel are Coredinations White Heavy CS.  I used Recollections Butterfly Wings CS for the lime green leaves and bright pink flowers, and SU Tempting Turquoise for the blue panel.  I added homemade yellow enamel dots to the flower centers.  So I used 4 colors from the JUGS color challenge.     The sentiment is from MFT Birthday Sentiments.  The flowers were made with MFT Layered Rose dies and the leaves from MFT Royal Leaves dies.  The turquoise panel was cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 13 and the sentiment panel was cut with a die from Blueprints 14.  I added faux pen stitching around the panel and mounted it with foam tape.  I really like how my card turned out and I didn't use any patterned paper either. :)

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Jo Ann. Great color choices. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card JoAnn. Love those pretty flowers & leaves.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colors! Love these little flowers with their candy dot centers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card JoAnn, lovely colours and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous clean use of the colors! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.