Sunday, October 5, 2014

Wedding Wishes

I had to make a card to go with my wedding gift I made yesterday and it goes with JUGS word challenge - celebrate.  You definitely have to celebrate a wedding.  Here is my card.
I used the same Recollections Graceful papers and Heartfelt Creations dies as my layout yesterday.  I also used the Spellbinders Floral Oval and Classic Oval dies.  The flower is made with Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and dies.  The sentiment is from Verve's Love Story set.  I added a brown ribbon & bow.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wondefurl day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. A wedding is certainly something to celebrate. I love the browns and blues together, a very pleasing color combo. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant wedding card, JoAnn! Love the color combination you used. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blues and browns is one of my fav color combos, great card!! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Us Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. I' so love brown and blue together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colors and your perfect bow, JoAnn! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rich brown with your papers!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.