Saturday, October 25, 2014

Viva La Verve and Viva Dare

This is my second post today, please scroll down for my Merry Monday card or click HERE.

I made my card using Viva La Verve Oct. Wk. 2 sketch, and also for Verve October Viva Dare - Pink Power.

My card base is SU Pretty in Pink and the mats are Crumb Cake (Kraft).  The banner and flower are also Pretty In Pink.  The DSP is from Recollections Little Princess Paper Pad.  The sentiment and flower are from Verve's One Person (discontinued).  This is my favorite Verve flower and I use it a lot.  I love this sentiment also and thought it would be encouring for someone.  I stamped the flower twice and cut out the smaller layer on one of them, shaped the petals and added a Recollections Enamel Dot to the center.  The banner is cut with Verve's Pennant Trim die.  The circles are cut with MFT Circle Stax 1 and 2 dies.

I am also linking to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Use Kraft
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Your comments are greatly appreciated.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch and love the soft colour pallete. Great sentiment too :) Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is this color combo!! YUM!! I love how you used the plaid pattern paper with the stamped flower! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Get Crafty” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the color combo and that FAB flower, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sentiment and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have been busy, JoAnn! Another beauty! Love the pink with the kraft!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.