Friday, October 17, 2014

Season's Greetings for CSAYL

Happy Friday friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long.  Our sponsor is Anne's Digital Art and I am using her Christmas Grapevine Wreath.
I printed the image on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Promarkers.  I cut it out by hand.  I then added a SU Real Red bow cut out with MFT Winter Wreath die.  The sentiment is from Festive Frames by Inspired by Stamping, and cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags die.  The wreath and sentiment are mounted with foam tape.  The DSP is from an older Martha Stewart mat pad.  The card base is MFT Smooth White CS.

I hope you will play along with us this week and check out all the great cards by my teammates over at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I really like that paper and the nice clean layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card, JoAnn! Love the papers & pretty wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. elle est charmante JoAnn, élégante et chic tout en restant sobre, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.