Friday, October 3, 2014

Season's Greetings for CSAYL

Happy Friday my friends.  It is time for another challenge at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long  which is "Anything Goes" (Christmas of course) - use lots of snowflakes.  Our sponsor is Broken Box Stock, and the winner will recieve a $5 gift certificate to her shop.
Here is my card and I am using her Digi Sled Riding Toodle.
I printed the image twice and colored her with Copics and Promarkers.  One image I cut out with Spellbinders Classic Ovals and the mat with Scalloped Ovals.  I cut the second image out and mounted her over a torn snow hill for a little extra dimension.  I added some punched snowflakes with rhinestones in the centers.  The sentiment is from Verve's Holiday Treats, stamped in Riding Hood Red ink and cut with the oval dies.  The mats are all SU Riding Hood Red.  The DSP is from Lawn Fawn's Peace, Joy, Love 6x6 pad.  The card base is MFT Smooth White CS.  The image panel and sentiment are mounted with foam tape.

Now check out the rest of the Design Team's fabulous cards over at CSAYL.  I hope you will play along with us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super jolie JoAnn, elle est fraƮche comme une glissade dans la neige, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft blue background with the red accents! And this little gal is so cute! Love the dimension you've created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.