Friday, October 17, 2014

Merry Monday #130 - Silent Night

This is my 2nd post today.  Please scroll down for my CSAYL card.


When I saw LeAnne's challenge of  "Silent Night" at Merry Monday, I thought this Snowy Post Card stamp by Stampendous would be perfect for this challenge. (I just got it this week at Michael's)  I stamped the image and the sentiment from Verve's Glad Tidings in SU Soft Suede ink.  I trimmed around the sentiment and added it to the bottom left corner.  The green DSP is from Graphic 45 Night Before Christmas.  The card base is  MFT Smooth White CS.

It is a fairly CAS card, but I like the way it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

12 comments:

  1. You were right, this is a perfect stamp for the challenge! I love the bit of green you used to set it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage feel of this card with your color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp! Great one for this challenge, too! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the colours you chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really looks like a silent night! Love that pop of green around the edges! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stamp is absolutely PERFECT for that challenge, JoAnn! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this image....now why didn't I think of this one when making my own card, as I have this stamp too (actually I have two of them!!!)! It is a wonderful scene and done so nicely in the soft suede. I like that you added a sentiment as well...very pretty! Thanks for participating in my Merry Monday challenge this week, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vintage and victorious!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so pretty JoAnn, postcard perfect :). Thank you for playing along with us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful image! Such lovely elegance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.