Friday, October 31, 2014

Merry Christmas for Christmas Stampin' All Year

Yea, it is Friday and time for a new challenge at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long.  This week we do not have a sponsor, but the winner will get to be a Guest Designer in November.  The challenge is "anything goes" (as long as it is a Christmas project) and we have a past Mojo Monday sketch for inspiration.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjytnc81cl5cMO1SjOCu1xyoFOPb_wHEQcheC-oUE-jXfIfSg-JuZkRL-5glEJJuR0mUjKMT6snSTRked_Sk96lJ7KD3rdoRhze5nNVzw5aH4RUY1eQbLgAQw2WR-13uqWrgz1tFY2ZtCTG/s1600/Mojo364Sketch.gif

My card base is MFT Electric Red and the embossed panel is MFT Smooth White.  I used an embossing folder by Darice.  The DSP is from Lost & Found Christmas by My Mind's Eye and the mats are SU Wild Wasabi.  The sentiment is from MFT Christmas Ornaments stamped in Electric Red ink.  I printed the digi image on X-Press It Blending Card and colored him with Promarkers.  I used the Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil and Golden Light Molding Paste to add the snow dots.

Now check out all the fabulous creations by my fellow teammates over at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long.  I hope you will play along with us this week.  Remember, you have a chance to be a guest designer in November.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Hi JoAnn, Love your little snowy (I'm working on a snowman card today as well! Small world). I lived in So. for over 42 yrs prior to relocating to SC. Was raised in NC. I LOVE the South. Think folks are much friendlier here. Have a lovely wkend, and hope all is well in your part of the world. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I have to agree that folks are friendlier in the south. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Cute! I LOVE that embossing folder; so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable JoAnn, c'est trop mignon et j'adore les bonhommes de neige, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.