Saturday, October 11, 2014

Layout and Card for a gift

Happy Saturday everyone.  Today I have a layout and card to share that I made for my daughter's friends.  
The card is made with MFT Smooth White and SU Soft Suede CS.  The DSP is from the Giddy Up 6x6 pad by Carta Bella.  I stamped MFT Cowboy at Heart and Cowgirl at Heart images on X-Press It Blending Card and colored them with Copics and Promarkers, then cut them out by hand.  I sponged some clouds on the panel with SU Soft Sky ink and added some grass cut with MFT Grassy Edges die.  The sentiment from Verve To The Moon is stamped in Soft Suede ink and cut out by hand.  I added a sentiment inside, done on my computer, which reads "on getting 'hitched'". The image panel and sentiment are mounted with foam tape.

For the layout I used SU Basic Black CS and DSP from Recollections Portobella Road.  The spurs on the cross panel are glittery.  The borders are punched with a Fiskars border punch and kind of resembles rope.  I cut the letters with the Old West cartridge on my Cricut.  The boots and horseshoes from MFT Wild, Wild West are stamped in black on some of the solid DSP and cut out by hand.  I mounted the photo and stamped images with foam tape.  The layout was placed in a black shadow box frame.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  I appreciate your comments.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and very cute card! I love that you used two images on there. I never think to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, JoAnn! Very clever! And the layout is nice too. I'm sure the happy couple will treasure both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.