Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy Anniversary

I am sharing an anniversary card I made for a sweet couple from church who are celebrating their 60th anniversary.
The card base and DSP are SU Coastal Cabana.  I stamped the hearts from SU Always (retired) and the sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink.  There is no name on the sentiment stamp, but it says "Innie & Outie".  I used the verse on the inside of the card.  I used MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags die to cut out the sentiment panel.  The hearts and sentiment are mounted with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. So very pretty JoAnn! Love the elegant hearts! Surely your friends will treasure this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful, JoAnn! Love the color choice! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card JoAnn, really lovely color

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these hearts and the beautiful color you've used here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.