Friday, May 30, 2014

Christmas Stampin All Year Long

Happy Friday stamping friends.  It is time for another challenge at Christmas Stampin All Year Long.  This week it is "anything goes" with no sponsor.  Here is my card:

I used SU Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White CS.  The DSP is from Pebbles Welcome Christmas 6x6 pad.  The ornament from SU Contempo Christmas is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink and punched with the SU Christmas Ornament punch (retired).  I added pearls for a little bling.  The sentiment is from the same set and is stamped in Gumball Green ink.  I used the MFT Fishtail Flags and Fishtail Flags Layers for the banners.

Now check out all the great designs by the Design Team over at Christmas Stampin All Year Long.  I hope you will join us in this week's challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


5 comments:

  1. quelle élégante création JoAnn, chic et classe...biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty ornament, JoAnn! I love the scalloped borders and the embossing on the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the rate you are going, you will have all of your Christmas cards made by July! Love the pretty ornament on this fab card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the elements--beautiful card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!! I love that layout and that beautiful ornament.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.