Thursday, January 2, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #200

Karen Giron over at The Sweetest Thing blog is hosting her 200th Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and also has some prizes to offer,  Check it out HERE. This is the sketch.
And this is my card:
The card base, little banner and Spellbinders Scallop Oval mat are SU Crumb Cake.  I used DSP from a retired SU 6x6 pad, matted with Whisper White CS.  The MFT PI Being Cute Is What I Do image is stamped on X-Press It Blending Card, colored with Copics and cut out.  I paper-pieced her top and pants with some of the DSP. I mounted her with dimensionals on a Spellbinders Classic Oval diecut and sponged Crumb Cake ink around the edges while still in the die.  I added a little bit of grass to the bottom of the oval.  This panel is adhered with dimensionals also. The white button and linen thread are from my stash.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what a cutie!! Love your coloring and her sweet outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JoAnn! I was reading your blog when this cutie jumped out at me. This is just adorable- your color choice, paper piecing and coloring make this little girl a stand out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.