Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas

MFTWSC152
Another Christmas card for my stash.  Now I can start mailing them out.  I used MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge #152 and turned it sideways.   The card base and sentiment panel is MFT Smooth White CS.  The sentiment from MFT Grand Holiday Greetings is stamped in MFT Brick Red ink and matted with Brick Red CS.  I used the button die from MFT Blueprints 6 Die-namics with Brick Red CS. I tied some Hemp Cord in the buttons.  The striped paper is from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas cut with MFT Blueprints 8 Die-namics.  The SU Early Espresso scallop border is also from the Blueprints 8.  The SU Crumb Cake panel is embossed with the SU Snowburst EF.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.