Happy Saturday everyone. It is time for another challenge at the Dynamic Duos and it is "Subtly Yours" week. You are to use Crumb Cake and Always Artichoke. Neutrals such as black, white, vanilla, skin colors and kraft are also welcome.
Here is my card:
I think these colors make a pretty Christmas card. I have been wanting to make a white poinsettia after seeing so many beautiful cards on Pinterest. I used my Spellbinders Poinsettia dies and then sponged some Crumb Cake ink on the veins while they were still in the dies. I layered them and then added 3 beige colored pearls to the center - they match the Crumb Cake perfectly. The green leaves are Always Artichoke CS. I added some SU Dazzling Details to the flowers & leaves.
Here's a closeup photo that shows the sparkle a little better. So pretty IRL.
The sentiment is a Verve single stamp "Christmas Blessings" stamped in Always Artichoke ink and matted with a Crumb Cake frame from Spellbinder's Timeless Rectangle. The sentiment and poinsettia are mounted with foam tape on the Always Artichoke DSP. The white panel is embossed with The Paper Studio Holly EF and the card base is Crumb Cake.
That's it for my card.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. I appreciate your comments.
Be sure to visit The Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog for inspiration or
click on the Design Team links below:
Our challenge ends on Thursdays at Noon (PDT). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any project is welcome…paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts…
- Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.
- Happy Crafting!