Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Birthday To You

Today's card is for my grandson that will be turning 18 next month.  He is a senior in high school and I am very proud of the young man he is. 
For my card I used the Viva la Verve Oct. 2013 Wk 1 sketch.
My card base is SU Crumb Cake CS and the mats are Choc. Chip CS.  Card size is 5-1/2" square.  The DSP is from My Mind's Eye Twinkle Twinkle Little Boy. The paper has some shiny parts and I think you can see a little of it in the photo.  The sentiment is from Verve's Birthday to You.  I used MFT's Pierced Circle Stax and Circle Stax Die-namics and mounted it with foam tape.  The stars are cut with Verve's Starry Die and are also mounted with foam tape.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

1 comment:

  1. Your grandson will LOVE this card, JoAnn! Super with the stars and the shiny dots!

    ReplyDelete