Friday, September 27, 2013

Merry Christmas for the Paper Players

 ETA:  My card was chosen as A Cut Above at The Paper Players.
 
Have I told you I love making Christmas cards, well I made another Christmas card following The Paper Players  sketch #164 challenge.
I used all SU cardstock: Whispher White, Cherry Cobler, Old Olive and Always Artichoke.  I embossed the white layer with a Cuttlebug woodgrain EF and matted it with Cherry Cobler punched with a Martha Stewart border punch.  The wreath is made with MFT Winter Wreath Die-namics.  I cut the bow with Cherry Cobler and added an extra punched circle for dimension.  I cut 3 layers of the wreath - 2 Old Olive and 1 Always Artichoke and layered them. I added some small punched circles of Cherry Cobler for my ornaments and blinged them up with SU Dazzling Details.  You can see it better in this close-up photo.

The sentiment is from the Michael's dollar bin and I have had it a couple of years. I stamped it in Cherry Cobler ink and that finishes my card.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I really appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love how you made the wreath :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty wreath, JoAnn! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn, this is so pretty. The wreath with that little red bow on the woodgrain embossing folder is fabulous. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty..a lovely way to use those little punchouts, and a nice traditional color scheme! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous holiday card, JoAnn! I love the clean background...your wreath really pops! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! And the wreath is beautful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being featured on Lesley's blog today as " You are Crazy Awesome!" So deserving and the cards she selected are wonderful!!! Congrats my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, I LOVE your wreath!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.