Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hi for MFTWSC141

 
MFTWSC141
 
This is my card I made for MFTWSC141.  I used SU Whisper White and Sage Shadow CS.  The flower paper is from My Mind's Eye Dolled Up 6x6 pad.  The vertical strip is a piece of SU DSP (retired) from my stash.  I used the SU Woodgrain BG stamped in Sahara Sand ink for some texture on the main panel. The butterflies from LJD-Blissful Butterflies are stamped in SU Sage Shadow ink, cut out and adhered by putting Tombo glue on the bodies only.  I lifted the wings for dimension.  The Hi cutout is from MFT Blueprints 7 Dienamics.  The little half circle cutout is also from the same die set.  This panel is mounted with foam tape.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.