Sunday, June 16, 2013

Two cards for Operation Write Home

 
Here are two cards I made for Operation Write Home, Sketch #175 and #176. 
 
Card 1 (Sketch #175)  The card base is white and the rest of the papers are DSP from DCWV Linen Closet Matstack.  I used a 1" square punch and inked around the edges of the squares with Baha Breeze and Crumb Cake ink.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things  triple scoop free set - Bold Statements and is stamped in Baha Breeze ink.  The tiny buttons are from my stash.
 
Card 2 (Sketch #176)  The card base is Whisper White, next is a mat of SU Choc. Chip CS and the DSP is from SU Afternoon Tea (retired).  The banner is cut with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax and the sentiment is from SU Sincere Salutations stamped in Choc. Chip ink. The bottom left corner is cut with an older Cuttlebug die with Choc. Chip CS.
 
That's it for my cards.  Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


1 comment:

  1. the service men will be so happy to get these cute card linda little

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.