Sunday, June 9, 2013

MFTWSC127 and JUN13VSNM

For this week's MFT sketch challenge and also for Brenda's water challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. 
I used MFT PI-Sprinkler Girl, MFT Circle Stax 1 and 2, and MFT Fishtail Flags Stax. The DSP is from MME Ruby and the button is from my stash. The mats are SU Certainly Celery and I used the Swiss Dots EF on the large green circle. I stamped the image on X-Press It Blending Card, colored her with Copics and cut her out. When I started to paper-piece her swimsuit, I decided to make it a yellow polka dot bikini, so I drew the lines and cut it out. The background is sponged with Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue inks and I stamped the sprinkler by itself after I sponged the background.
MFTWSC127  Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. This card is DARLING, JoAnn, and the colors are perfect for the summer theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.