Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hope Your Birthday Is A Blast for STB18

I received birthday honors for my card.
 
This is my card for Seize The Birthday #18 challenge.  I stamped the images from Technique Tuesday's Out of This World set on X-Press It Blending Card in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink and coored them with Promarkers.  I cut them out and mounted them with foam tape.  The DSP and Lt. Blue Paper is some older Hot Off The Press paper from my stash. I used SU More Mustard to mat the DSP and punch the star by the sentiment.  I colored the "Blast" part of the sentiment with orange and yellow markers to resemble the flame on the rocket.  The sentiment is mounted with foam tape also.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appeciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. eek!!! how fun :)

    Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the space card its the best for any small boy and it explores all the possibilities of a kids imagination. linda little

      Delete
  2. This is adorable, JoAnn! Love the theme! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way tooooo fun!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.