Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Anniversary - SC440

This is the card sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and I made an anniversary card for a couple at church using the sketch. This is a great sketch and I will be using it again.
 
The card base and white panels are Image Plus CS (from Sam's Club).  I used SU Raspberry Ripple for the mats and the DSP is from SU Print Poetry Paper Stack.  I stamped the flower image from SU Asian Artistry (ret.) and colored it with a blending pen and Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green inks.  The sentiment is from Verve's Love Story set and stamped in Raspberry Ripple.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. pretty card love the colors great job linda little

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friends at church will LOVE this Pretty card you made for them! Great sketch, I agree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.