Monday, June 17, 2013

Double Challenge - Deepest Sympathy


This is my card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches #90 and the Dynamic Duos #57 color challenge.  Unfortunately I needed a sympathy card for some friends whose daughter passed away.

The card base and image panel are SU Whisper White and I used Pear Pizzazz CS & DSP with Basic Black Mats.  I stamped the image from SU Just Believe and sentiment from Verve's Borderline set with Mememto Tuxedo Black ink.  I also added two butterflies from Papillion Potpourri stamped in black.  I sponged a little Going Gray ink on the wings and added tiny pearls for the bodies.  The button is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. This set makes a beautiful sympathy card! Love the added butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful JoAnn! What a lovely combination of colours and stamps - I just love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. Love those gray butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn, your card is gorgeous. I'm sure your friends will appreciate your kind thoughts in their time of grief.

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoAnn, this is a gorgeous sympathy card! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful sympathy card! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.