Thursday, April 4, 2013

You're so Bubbly - MFT Guest DT0413


 
 
I am throwing my hat in for the MFTGuestDT0413 challenge.  The deadline to enter is Sunday, April 7 at NOON EST.  Unfornuately this is their last Guest Designer challenge.  I love using their products and their weekly sketch challenges also. 
 
For my card I used the cute MFT PI-Blowing Bubbles set.  I thought this would be a cute image to use for a spring time feel.  I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card, colored her with Copics and cut her out.  I paper-pieced her outfit with MME DSP from the Remarkable 6x6 pad.  The card base and center panel is SU Naturals Ivory CS.  The teal CS is from my stash and the other papers are all from the MME Remarkable pad.  I sponged the background panel of the image with SU Bashful Blue and a scalloped circle punch for the clouds and used Prismacolor Pencils for the grass.  The cute PI image is mounted with foam dimensionals.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the bubbles and bubble jar, which shows up better in the 2nd photo.  The two little tabs are made with MFT Fishtail Flags Layers Stax Die-namics.  The boder punch is from SU. To finish up my card, I stamped the sentiment under the main panel.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.