Tuesday, April 30, 2013

MFTWSC121 Hello There

 
I finally got my card done for this week's MFTWSC121.  Check out the challenge on the MFT Blog.
 
For my card I used SU Blush Blossom CS as the base and Soft Suede for the mats.  The DSP is from The Paper Studio Sweet Pea pad.  The cute image and sentiment is from the MFT a la mode Reflection stamp set.  I stamped her in Mememto Black Tuxedo ink and colored her with Copics.  I paper-pieced her dress.   I added Glossy Accents to the mirror for some reflection.  Here is a close-up photo so you can see it better.
For the bottom border I used the MFT Simply scallops Medium Die-namic and cut one out of DSP and one Soft Suede CS and layered them.  The sentiment is punched with the SU Word Window punch and mounted with foam tape.
 
That's it for my card.  Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 

1 comment:

  1. Super card JoAnn! Especially love the effect on the mirror!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.