Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Seize The Birthday #1

 

I found a new challenge blog and it is right up my alley since I make a lot of birthday cards, so I decided to play along.  It is Seize The Birthday and this is their first challenge and it is supposed to be a girly birthday card.  I love the sketch with all the layers.
My card base is SU Very Vanilla. The mats are SU Marina Mist. The DSP are from the 6x6 Authentique Essentials Collection.  I used Spellbinders Floral Ovals for the sentiment panel.  The sentiment is from Verve's Wishful Elegance. The flowers are from SU Vintage Vogue stamped in Marina Mist ink on Very Vanilla CS.  The leaves are punched with SU Build-a-Bird Punch with Sahara Sand CS.  The little buttons are by Dress It Up.  I added some Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon under the sentiment panel which is mounted on dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card, JoAnn! All of the details are just lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.