Friday, January 11, 2013

MOJO275 Birthday Wishes

 

Here is my card for this week's MojoMonday sketch.

It is a birthday card I made for our great-granddaughter who is turning 12. She is not into a lot of frilly things so I didn't add flowers and used different colors than I usually do, which is some older Graphic 45 papers I had in my stash. The base of my card is SU Crumb Cake and the mats are SU Basic Black. I used My Favorite Things Cicle Stax 1&2 Die-namics for my circle & mat, which is on dimension foam. The ribbon is some older SU ribbon. I added a pocket on the inside with some of the DSP to slip in some birthday cash for her.

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are greatly appreciated.

All supplies are listed above.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I LOVE all the layers! What a great sketch and the DP is just perfect! Gotta love that Crumb Cake too! Tee-hee! I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.