Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mojo Monday 276 - Happy Anniversary

Here's my card for this week's Mojo Monday 276.  I used the sketch to make an anniversary card for a dear couple at church who are celebrating their 59th wedding anniversary.
The base of my card is SU Very Vanilla and all the mats are SU Not Quite Navy.  The DSP is from the MME Oliver 6x6 pad.  I stamped the sentiment from Verve's Love Story with Not Quite Navy ink on a Very Vanilla circle.  I used  SU Bordering Blue ink (retired) and stamped off once before lightly stamping the heart image from the same stamp set and mounted the circle with dimensionals on a Spellbinders Heart Circle cut out of Not Quite Navy CS.  The circle is mounted with foam dimensionals also.  I added some SU Chantilly Lace and a border cut with Verve's A Cut Above Flourish Trim die. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, this is GORGEOUS! Love the blues and the heart die is so pretty. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love your take on the sketch. Working that right panel was fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.