Wednesday, January 16, 2013

DS84 Happy Birthday

  Deconstructed Sketch No. 84

This is my first time participating in the Deconstructed Sketch challenge. My card base is SU Very Vanilla and the mats are SU Rose Red CS. The DSP is MME & Basic Grey. The flower is made with MFT Upsy Daisy Die-namic and I added SU pearls to the center. Each layer is mounted with foam dimensionals. The leaves are from the same die set and are cut from SU Crumb Cake CS. The sentiment & butterflies are from SU Elementary Elegance. I used SU Rose Red ribbon and tied it with Baker's Twine.

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. WOWZER! That flower is beautiful! Those pearls add the perfect touch too! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.