Tuesday, December 4, 2012

MFTWSC100

 
 This is my card for My Favorite Things weekly sketch challenge #100. I used some of my new MFT goodies. The adorable image is from ala modes Sparkling Season. I stamped her on Neenah Classic Crest cs and colored her with Copics. I paper pieced her outfit and the ornament with MME Lost & Found Christmas (all the DSP is from that pad).  I cut her out and mounted her with foam tape onto a panel stamped with MFT  LLD-Journal & Calendar Basics and mounted that panel with foam tape also.  All papers are matted with the new MFT Paver Red CS (this is great heavyweight CS). The buttons are MFT Paver Red tied with some twine. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

Supplies;
Stamps:  MFT
Paper:  MME; MFT; SU Crumb Cake
Ink:  Mememto Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Buttons, foam tape, twine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.