Saturday, December 1, 2012

Magic of Christmas - Cheery Lynn Designs Challnge


I made this card for the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge 56 this week which is to make a Christmas card using non-traditional colors (no red or green).  The photo does not do the card justice as there is a little shimmer to the DSP which is SU (retired). I used SU Very Vanilla & Crumb Cake cardstock.
The lacey borders are made with the beautiful Cheery Lynn's Anastasia border die.  I cut 2 strips and crossed them for the point where I added the Heartfelt Creations stamped poinsettia.  I stamped it in SU Soft Suede ink on SU Blushing Bride CS and cut them out by hand.  I inked the edges with Blushing Bride ink.  The tag panel is cut with Verve's  Sweet Scallop Tag die and the sentiment is from Verve's Peace On Earth set.  The ribbon is from my stash. The copper brad is from Michael's.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  All comments are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.