Saturday, November 10, 2012

MFTWSC97 - Season's Greetings

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things sketch challenge #97.  I used the Seasonal Sentiments set I got free with last month's release.  It will be for sale on Nov. 13th with their new releases.  I love the big sentiments and fonts in this set.  My card base is SU Sahara Sand.  I used SU Always Artichoke for the mats and the leaves on the Spellbinders Poinsettia die.  The DSP is MME Lost and Found Christmas 6x6 pad.  I cut the poinsettia from the DSP and used a clear glitter pen to go over the veins in the leaves.  I added a small punched flower and tiny button from my stash to the center of the flower. The flower is mounted with foam tape on the green leaves and that is mounted with foam tape also. The 3 buttons are SU Always Artichoke tied with linen thread.  I added an Always Artichoke seam binding bow for the element above the MFT Fishtale Flags Stax panel which is adhered with foam tape.  I sewed around the outside edges and also down the center where the 2 DSP meet.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.
 
Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT Seasonal Sentiments
Paper:  SU & MME
Ink:  SU Always Artichoke
Accessories:  MFT Fishtale Flags Stax die-namics; Spellbinders Poinsettia die; buttons, foam tape
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.