Monday, November 19, 2012

Giddy up, Cowgirl - MFTSCRAP1

I am playing along in My Favorite Things first scrapbook layout challenge.  It has been awhile since I made a layout and was glad for the challenge.  That is my sweet great-granddaughter in the photos.  She loves to ride the horses (my daughter's) when she comes over.
I used a lot of MFT die-namics on my layout:  Sunflower; Medium Leafy Flourish; LJD-Howdy Frames (signs on side and at top); Dainty Bow (small bow - it matches the bows on her sweater); and Western Star Border Duo (I used the negative stars to add to the top portion of the layout). I used LJD-Howdy stamp set for the sentiments on the little flags and the stars on the top sign.  PI Cowgirl for the "Giddy up, Cowgirl" sentiment.  I added a MFT Kraft button with linen thread.  All papers and cardstock are Stampin Up, except the woodgrain paper is K&Co.

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT LDJ-Howdy
Papers:  Stampin Up Black & Melon Mambo CS & DSP; K&Co.
Ink:  Mememto Black
Accessories:  MFT die-namics; MFT Kraft button; SU Linen Thread; foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! Look at all the details! The pink bow matching her sweater, the use of the negative stars to fill the top right area, the wood grain paper as the paper for the sentiment! OMG! Just beautiful! You really do make gorgeous pages. CONGRATULATIONS on the MFT challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.