Wednesday, October 31, 2012

VLVOct2012 Week 4 Christmas Greetings

 
My card for week 4 Viva La Verve October sketches. Card base & mats are SU Crumb Cake (kraft), DSP is SU Be Of Good Cheer. I have been wanting to make one of the dimensional elements that are all over blogland so i used the Christmas tree from Verve's Winter Fun die set, cut it 5 times, creased the center, folded in half and glued them together. I inked the edges with SU Gumball Green ink and adhered to the card. I think it turned out pretty good being my first time doing this. It wasn't exactly symetrical, but it worked. The sentiment is from Verve's Bright Spirits. I masked each word and stamped them separately on the banners cut with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax dies & layers. I added a star to the top with a punch and glittered it with a Sakura Stardust Clear glitter pen.

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve
Papers:  Stampin Up
Ink:  SU Gumball Green
Accessories:  Verve Winter Fun Die set; Sakura Stardust Clear Glitter pen; star punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.