Saturday, September 29, 2012

MFTGUESTDT1012

  I decided to play along in My Favorite Things guest design team challenge and this is thier sketch for this moth. Click the photo and you can read all about it and how you can play too.  I love using their products and sketches. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I am making Christmas projects and cards for the granddaughter's teachers and this is my second one, I have one more to go.

For my card I used MFT PI-You Make The Grade and MFT Christmas Ornaments & Die set.  I stamped the image on Neenah Classic Crest Brilliant White CS, colored her with Copics and Promarkers, paper-pieced her outfit and cut her out. I also used a Versamark pen to highlight the pleats & shadows in her outfit. I cut the sentiment from MFT Christmas Ornaments set apart so I could place them separtely, and stamped them with Versamark ink and used SU White embossing powder. She is mounted on foam tape and added to a piece of MME paper, all other DSP and CS is SU. I used the holly leaves from the MFT Christmas Ornaments Die set and punched some small circles to add the little embellishment in the corner.  The border is cut with MFT Open Scalloped Edge die.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things
Dies:   My Favorite Things
Paper:  SU, MME
Ink:  Mememto black, Versamark
Accessories:  SU ribbon, foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Congrats on the feature at ScrapScene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Love the image and colors.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.