Sunday, July 10, 2011

Layout for Baby Book

This is a layout I did for the baby book I am working on for my granddaughter.  She is expecting a boy the first of September. She has 3 girls and this is her first boy. They are very excited.
I used the New Arrival Cricut cartridge for the train; Storybook for "New"  and  Cursive101 for "arrival".  I used DCWV CS and CTMH pattern paper.  The stars are punched with SU and Marvy punches.
I am going to make a coordinating page also and will be posting other layouts too.
Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are appreciate.

2 comments:

  1. JoAnn, I love your layout. Its awesome. I love that train, sooo cute. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, so sweet! The little train is adorable and I LOVE how you did the smoke! I know she'll LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.