Thursday, May 5, 2011

Always & Forever

This is a wedding card I made for my granddaughter's friend that is getting married this weekend. The flowers on the cake really match IRL but look off color in the picture.   The stamp set is from Hampton Arts and is stamped in Memento black ink on WW SU cardstock. I cut the cake image with my nesties and just cut around the sentiment freehand. I inked the edges with Brilliant Blue ink and matted them on Brushed Silver CS and Brilliant Blue CS cut with the SU top note die, then Brilliant Blue DSP and CS, and then on the card base of Whisper White.  The ribbon is also from Stampin Up.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Comments are appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty wedding card.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice card...i have a little something for you on my blog...please stop by and pick it up when you have time...hugs...sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY COW, where have I been? This is FABBY and I love these colors together. So classy! Why is it I never think to use my Top Note die? See how you encourage me?? Thanks JoAnn, I need that extra push from time to time! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.