Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday

This is a BD card I made for our pastor whose birthday is this week. I guess I am like everyone else and find it a little hard to make masculine cards.  I like the frilly, flowers, ribbon, etc.
For the card I used SU Crumb Cake and Naturals White cardstock. The blue CS is some older DCWV paper and the pattern paper is from the Boys to Men pad by Hot Off The Press. The birthday stamp is an older one I picked up at JoAnn's. It is stamped in SU Night of Navy ink. The gold brads are also from JoAnn's.  The white panel is embossed with SU Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  I used my paper crimper on the Crumb Cake strip and added the rick rac piece cut from SU Tasteful Trims die.
My card is based on Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #53 (http://inkspirations-challenges.blogspot.com/) and I am entering it in Jeanie's (http://thespottedchick.blogspot.com/) "That's Krafty Thursday" challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, it's the PERFECT card for your pastor! He'll LOVE it! A CRIMPER? You always make me think of those tools I forget about. LOL! SUPER CUTE card JoAnn! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.