Saturday, January 8, 2011

Birthday Balloons

Another birthday card for one of my granddaughters.  We have 4 birthdays next week, 2 great-granddaughters, 1 granddaughter, and 1 daughter (Jan. 10, 11, 14, & 16th). Then a son's BD on the 29th.
O.K. this card is for one of the great-granddaughters. Jolinne (from My Favorite Things stamps) kind of favors my GD.  This card is also for Jeanie's "That's Krafty Thursday".  The base is Crumb Cake (Kraft) by SU, pink CS is by DCWV and the patterened paper is some older Hot Off The Press paper.  I stamped the balloons on the DSP and cut them out and adhered them with some dimensionals after cutting the image out with an oval nestie. I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol and then mounted it on a large scalloped oval nestie which is adhered with dimensionals.  The pink ribbon is by Offray.
Two more cards to go. 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, how cute!! She'll love it. Goodness, you could open your own card shop with all those birthdays!! I love how the balloons come out of the oval and that plaid paper is SUH-WEET!! Thanks so much for playing along in my TKT challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this JoAnn !!! I love this wonderful look with the balloons out of the nestie ... How do you do that ??? Super great idea ....
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice card..colors are grt..hope she likes it..if not send it my way...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.